Tuesday 25 March 2014

Africa Miranda | Sophisticate's Black Hair Styles and Care Guide - Blog Black Hair Styles

Africa Miranda | Sophisticate&#39;s <b>Black Hair Styles</b> and Care Guide - Blog Black Hair Styles


Africa Miranda | Sophisticate&#39;s <b>Black Hair Styles</b> and Care Guide

Posted: 18 Mar 2014 05:52 AM PDT

1-14-africa-1

The New Atlanta's Africa Miranda is known for her Natural strands. This rising star who sings, acts and models gives SBH the details on her coif…

1-14-africa-2Africa admits she didn't always know what she was doing while she was transitioning to Natural strands. "I really didn't know what I was doing. I will tell anybody this: If you're transitioning [to Natural strands], you need a plan of action. For me, the first six months were fine and then I would wake up and my hair had a mind of its own."

The stunning Naturalista loves her mane. "Now I really have the best of both worlds. I can have my hair bone-straight or curly and it's longer and healthier than it's ever been."

Africa shares her must-have product: "Coconut oil is my number-one product. I add it to my deep conditioners; I use it to take my braids down after a sew-in weave; I use it to keep my edges soft—you name it."

1-14-africa-3

No comments:

Post a Comment